Which contact should I contact to inquire about becoming and opening act for a rapper? Also if anyone knows of an artist that needs an opener please feel free to drop a contact in the answers.


I would like to find out info on opening up for rappers also. My son is dedicated as a mom I’m dedicated with him.


Answered On October 17, 2018 1:09 am

Questions: 0
Answers: 1

If you are interested in buying into a tour then you will want to talk with artists manager, or the promoter for the event. If you are looking to open up for a rapper at your local venue, you would want to talk to the person who is promoting the event as they are responsible for the acts that open up for the artist.


Answered On October 12, 2018 1:53 am

Questions: 0
Answers: 21